Reliable, Trusted and Stable
In this role at Bejoynd you will be developing our GAT platform for the iGaming industry which are both challenging and rewarding; the high requirements on performance, availability and consistency will allow you to use a wide range of computer science skills. To your help you will have a group of talented and friendly colleagues.
Depending on your background and personal interests we can offer development within a wide range of technical challenges. We take personal development and passion seriously and incorporates these aspects in assignments and responsibilities. For persons with leadership abilities we also have team lead roles to fill. We need both junior and senior developers and will put much weight on your personal traits and cultural fit.
To be a good fit with Bejoynd you must be a team player that fulfill the following key qualifications:
- Passionate about software development and everything that comes with it
- A solid understanding of programming and computers
- Have “grit” and get things done
- Always looking to improve yourself, your colleagues and the solutions you are working with
- Appreciates an open and straight dialogue with co-workers and managers
- Care about and take responsibility for the quality in the product
- Degree in computer science or equivalent education
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
It’s also great if you have experience in some of the following:
- Cloud platforms
- Containers (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Databases of all flavours
- C# / .NET Core
- Event-driven microservices architecture
- DevOps tools
- Linux administration and shell scripting
- Big data technologies such as Spark, Hudi and Presto.
- Data science, ML/AI Enjoy an international working environment
- Permanent employment
- Salary according to agreement
- Location HQ Växjö, Sweden but can also be on distance.
- Application must contain CV and cover letter.
- Recruitment is in progress so please send your CV as soon as possible!