Reliable, Trusted and Stable
In this role at Bejoynd you will be part of developing our GAT platform for the iGaming industry which is both challenging and rewarding; the high requirements on performance, availability and consistency will allow you to use a wide range of computer science skills. To your help you will have a group of talented and friendly colleagues.
Depending on your background and personal interests we can offer development within a wide range of technical challenges. We take personal development and passion seriously and incorporate these aspects in assignments, personal goals and responsibilities. For those of you with leadership abilities we also have team lead roles to fill. We are in need of both junior and senior developers and will prioritize personal traits and cultural fit.
To work with us here at Bejoynd you must be a team player that fulfills the following key qualifications:
- Passionate about software development and everything that comes with it
- A solid understanding of programming and computers
- Have “grit” and get things done
- Always looking to improve yourself, your colleagues and the solutions you are working with
- Appreciates an open and straight dialogue with co-workers and managers
- Care about and take responsibility for the quality of the product
- Degree in computer science or equivalent education
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Enjoy an international working environment
It’s also great if you have experience in some of the following:
- Cloud platforms
- Containers (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Databases of all flavours
- C# / .NET Core
- Event-driven microservices architecture
- DevOps tools
- Linux administration and shell scripting
- Big data technologies including data lakes and data warehouses
- Permanent employment
- Salary according to agreement
- Location HQ Växjö, Sweden but can be partly remote
- Application must contain CV and cover letter.
- Recruitment is in progress so please send your CV as soon as possible!