Technical Account Manager
Reliable, Trusted and Stable
Do you have a passion about customers success and that customers success drives our companies success. As Technical Account Manager (TAM) at Bejoynd you will work in the Customer Success Team, and together with a Customer Success Manager proactively assure the services, service levels and system infrastructure is optimized and delivered for our customers in the online gaming sector around the globe.
The Technical Account Manager TAM sits at the core of our customers operation, assuring that any operational and technical issue are addressed and rectified at agreed service levels. A TAM provides technical support to customers before and after a sale. The TAM will also work tight together with the others in the customer success team to build strong relationships with our customers and ensure customer satisfaction The TAM will also be part of the 24/7 Incident Management team. We will offer you an independent role in an agile team, and for the right candidate we can offer partly remote role.
- Act as technical expert and advisor on the customers technical setup and assure usage of our product is well understood and optimized by our customers.
- Assure agreed IT-services, service levels and processes are delivered to our customers.
- Proactively suggest improvements in the setup and gather feedback and information from customers to suggest new/changed features to product mangers.
- Manage the help desk ticketing system and takes ownership of any reported issues/bugs until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
- Plan, communicate and execute updates to customers setup, and when necessary, document and create reports to external auditors.
- Gather information about issues and add to knowledge base and write internal and external incident reports if needed.
- Together with the customer success team train and proactively suggest better usage of the system functions.
- Assure customers setup is properly documented and updated when new functionality is added.
- Provide ad Hoc data mining support to customers.
- Participate in the out-of-hours (on-call) schedule (including weekends) to support any technical emergencies.
To fit in the role as our new TAM you have to:
- Have a customer focused and analytic mindset – you will liaise with technical as well as commercial mangers at our customers, so it is key to be communicate at all levels and be able to fulfill their expectations on a great service.
- Be Structured and have solution-oriented work manners – an eager to drive cases to a resolution and involve needed resources to deliver result to our customers.
- Be tech savvy with entrepreneurial mindset – curious about technology, understanding of distributed high volume 24/7 SaaS services.
- Be a problem solver who can grasp problem at solution level and who likes to find and fix root causes. You are comfortable to either drill down to find solutions yourself, or to guide our skilled developers to find the root cause of any issues or incidents.
- Be self-going, responsible and an effective communicator/motivator, which includes being a great listener and observer as well as a great pedagogic presenter.
Background and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience from IT operation and/or support
- University education within IT or IT management
- General know-how about SaaS cloud operation, preferably AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience from online gaming
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal)
Formal education and experience is not the most important, as we will value the right personality, fit in the company culture and motivation.
- Permanent employment
- Salary according to agreement
- Location HQ Växjö, Sweden but can also be on distance.
- Application must contain CV and cover letter.
- Recruitment is in progress so please send your CV as soon as possible!